Decided these were a good starting point and looked fairly straight forward in the scheme of things. As it turns out, they are, just fiddly ensuing you squeeze all the washers in place and line everything up.
I’d recommend you get a round file and clean out all the mounting points on the chassis as i found they were all a bit tight.
After that i started with the first shock ( for orientation the shock resistance adjuster is positioned at the bottom ) and bolted it to the center bracket on the chassis, making sure it didn’t foul my brake lines
After that, i moved the top of the shock out of the way, while i fixed the lower mounting point of the rocker to the chassis ( its lie a T )
I then connected the center mount on the rocker to the top of the shock absorber.
Repeated the process on the other side and i had my inboard shocks and rockers fitted. Looks ok to me 🙂